Red, white or something in between, Australians love wine! So where do you go when you want the taste of grapes? Here are our Ushers top picks!
- Neighbourhood Wine (Melbourne) – A local secret where the cool cats (and wine lovers) go!
- Quattro Passi Cafe & Wine Bar (Sydney) – Meaning to ‘take a walk’ Quattro Passi is where you want to take a wine (or two)!
- Lutece Bistro & Wine Bar (Brisbane) – You’ll come for its food, savour the view but stay for the wine!
- Italian and Sons (Canberra) – Unleash your inner Italian and sample some of the best wines from the other side of the Mediterranean.
- The Pot Food and Wine (Adelaide) – Feast like a king and drink like one too!
- Ash St Cellar Wine Bar (Sydney) – Want an inner city gem to sit outside and sample an impressive wine list? This is your place!
Love the pic? That’s our fabulous Melbourne Usher Rosie!by