Is there a person who doesn’t LOVE a good burger? Whether your after a culinary experience or a greasy feast the morning after, our Ushers know where to find Australia’s best burgers:
- Brisbane – It’s all about buns on wheels in the Sunshine State Capital: The Bun Mobile (various locations) & Red Robbin Super Club (various locations)
- Canberra – The crowds and hipsters can’t be wrong: Brodburger (Kingston)
- Melbourne – Wrap your mouth around these bad boys: The Beer & Burger Lounge (Richmond) and Huxtaburger (Fitzroy & CBD).
- Perth – Nice and central, this place is popular with city workers by day, revellers by night and burger lovers at all time: Sentinel Bar & Grill (CBD)
- Sydney – These almost hidden hot spots know how to please your inner burger junkie: Chur Burger (Paddington), The Rook Bar & Restuarant (CBD), The Duck Inn Pub & Kitchen (Chippendale)